60% of the class fee is non-refundable. The remaining 40% is refundable provided cancellation is made in writing at least one week prior to the class start date. Contact the Program Director by email at email@example.com to request a refund.
Transfer of Payment
Payments may be transferred to other camps within the SASH, as long as the newly selected camp is not full. Contact the Program Director by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on whether a class has been filled.