We have several different job openings within our program. We would love to have you on our team!
- Instructor: Our instructors are the ones leading the camps, providing a positive role model, enthusiasm, and guidance to make sure everyone has a good time. They also design the camps during the training weeks. This gives instructors direct ownership over what they do in the camps.
- SASHlet Instructor: These instructors work with the campers in the SASHlet Program, ages 8 weeks through 2 years 11 months. Provide a safe and supportive environment that includes feedings, diaper changes, and close supervision.
- Pre-K Instructor: We have specific camps for our campers ages 3-5. If you love working with this age group, this is the job for you! Pre-K instructors primarily work with the Pre-K camps to ensure consistency with the campers.
- Admin Assistant: Admin assistants work behind the scenes compiling the daily rosters, managing the SASH office, and supporting the camps. Will use Excel, Word, and Sharepoint.
- Afternoon Camp Instructor: Our camps go all the way until 6:00 pm for those who enjoy the camp experience. As an Afternoon Camp Instructor, you will make sure campers have a great experience throughout the afternoon.
Instructor Expectations and Responsibilities
The staff is the backbone of this entire program. As an instructor, you are responsible for running safe and fun camps for your campers. We will have three weeks of training prior to the start of camp in which you will be trained to effectively perform your job duties. Instructor expectations include the following:
- Developing and planning fun and engaging camps (We show you how!)
- Participate in planned instructor activities
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Create a safe environment in which your campers can flourish
- Have fun!